East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Stk#071 1960 Jaguar Replica Convertible
D type body built on a space frame by Ram engineering in England. This car was completed in the USA with a 1961 E type engine. The previous owner raced it in Northern California in the 90s.
Painted blue with white circles and black numbers which can be removed, plexiglass windshield and side glass, grey rims with Perrell tires like new. Dual outside mirrors, headlights, taillights, side marker lights and license plate light all work. Side exhaust is out on the passenger side. Passenger side cover for the seat. Oil and fuel. Slick outside and an eye catcher!
Gray bucket seats, black face gauges with speedometer-tach-water-amp. Rubber floor mats with a wood grain steering wheel that is removable. Looks good inside.
Straight 6 3.8 liter 1961 E-type engine, ported and polished. Blueprinted, Hotter Cam with 3 DCOE 45 Weber Carburetors. Headers & Straight pipes, Estimated HP is 275. High speed gears can do 60 in first gear. Runs & handles Awesome. Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door