this ride is straight,rust free with a nice Silver and Black paint job. If your interested in a tried and proven 100 o/o cruiser that's ready to take you any place at any time in style and comfort then this is what your looking for. This car has PS,PB,AT,AC it powered by a 350 Chev eng prepared by ATK rings in Grand Prairie Texas it has Edelbrock 2701 alum manifold &1406 Edelbrock carburetor with chrome valve covers and air cleaner for a bit of bling. The AC system converted to R-134 using a 508 sanden compressor. All suspension components IE Ball joints,Tie rods, control arm bushings, steering box,Rotors ,Calipers and all Seals and Brgs have been renewed. The Radiator and Heater core renewed a big 7 blade clutch fan keeps things cool. All alum trim straight and polished the Bumpers have been re chromed. All this is rolling on Crager 613 polished Alum Billet wheels and 225/60r Uniroyal Tiger Paws tired.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door