Selling my 1962 Buick Electra 225 Convertible -- moving soon time to let go i have owned this car since 1988 it has been in drydock about 8 years or better i usually start it 4 times a year i think that i put 50 miles on it this year the owners manuel and top manuel are still in the glove box. i still have the original california black plates. the car has 169000 thousand miles on it. when i got it it had about 92000 thousand miles on it. it has the original am-fm radio and it works. the clock works and do all of the lights. the top and frame is in excellant condition. the car has NO RUST. i had it repainted in the original color in 1989 and redid the interior the original color at the same time. the car runs and drives well. i can be reached at 775 530 3128. i do not respond to emails or texts without you calling first. the price is 20500 or best offer.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door