WE ARE SELLING A TRUE "HOT ROD LINCOLN" CUSTOM 2 DOOR HARDTOP.
IT STARTED LIFE AS A 1949 LINCOLN COSMOPOLITAN 4 DOOR SEDAN AND IT WAS TRANSFORMED INTO THE HOT ROD LINCOLN YOU SEE IN THE PICTURES. THE HOURS OF HAND FABRICATION AND FABULOUS METAL WORK WAS DONE BY THE LATE GREAT JOHN WINKLER FROM KNOX, PA.
THE FRAME: FACTORY 1949 LINCOLN FRAME WITH THE ADDITION OF A FULL FRONT FRAME CLIP FROM A 1973 BUICK RIVIERA.
THE DRIVETRAIN: BUICK 455 cubic inch V8 ENGINE - 400 TURBO AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION - DUAL EXHAUST
THE BODY: THE HOOD NOSE & PEAK WAS REFORMED, HAS HANDMADE GRILL & REFORMED GRILL OPENING, FRONT DOORS WERE BOTH LENTHENED 11" AND DOORTOPS REMOVED, REAR DOORS WERE SHORTENED AND WELDED IN PLACE TO GIVE THE CAR THAT AWESOME 2 DOOR HARDTOP APPEARANCE YOU SEE IN THE PICTURES, SAIL PANELS WERE REFORMED AND SHORTENED AND THE DRIP RAILS WERE REFORMED, HAND MADE GRAVEL PAN & BUMPER SUPPORTS, METAL HAND FABRICATED FENDER SKIRTS, HAND BUILT WRAP AROUND TAIL LIGHTS, RECTANGULAR HALOGEN HEADLIGHTS, CUSTOM BUMPERS, BATTERY WAS RELOCATED TO TRUNK, ECT.
INTERIOR: CUSTOM UPHOLSTERED BY the LEGENDARY FAB SHOP IN MEADVILLE. PA, SEATS ARE 6 WAY POWER, FULL CUSTOM GAUGES, POWER WINDOWS, TILT STEERING COLUMN FROM BUICK RIVIERA, AND DASH MOUNTED RADIO.
PAINT: VIPER RED - BASE / CLEAR COAT
IT RUNS & DRIVES LIKE A NEW CAR WITH NO ISSUES AND ONLY HAS 2158 MILES ON IT SINCE IT WAS BUILT.
CALL 814-229-2690 FOR MORE INFORMATION.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door