107 E. Cedar St.
1990 Ford Festiva SCCA Autocross Racer. Jegs Performance Racing Built Engine. Mikuni 40mm side draft dual Carbs. Crane re-ground cam for torque. Balanced/lighten crank and flywheel. Flow benched head 20.2% improvement. Iskendarian double valve springs. 11/1 compression. Custom forged aluminum pistons. Enlarged valves. Matched intake and exhaust ports. Hand fabricated 1.125" dia thin walled header. MSD 6AL ignition control. MSD timing computer. Accel 8.8 spiral core plug wires. Modified distributor to a magnetic pick-up system. Ratchet limited slip. Quarter Master clutch. Harwood 5 Gal fuel cell. Frame high volume fuel filter. Holly max-pressure regulator. 5 speed syncromesh trans. 7x13 Weld XL Midget race wheels. 8x13 Weld XL Midget street wheel w/BFG 225s. Koni with rear limited straps. Modified dual front stabilizer bars. 50% of the body is carbon fiber; front clip, rear fenders, rear lift gate, rear fascia. Polycarbonate windows. Steering gear reducer 1.7 lock to lock. 3/4 cage in chrome molly. A blast to drive. Thanks, Ron 423-383-3832
State and local taxes, tags, registration and title fees are not included in the advertised price.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
Great start on a Personlized Unique Truck
2006 Vespa 200 L Grand Tourismo Scooter Like New
1937 Chevy Coupe Legends Race Car Like new only 5
1974 Jagaur - OH MAN
Beautiful original 1961 Cadillac Biarritz
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door