107 E. Cedar St.
Very nice automobile, runs and drives like a Bentley should. Body and interior is in good condition. Has a rare option of a factory sunroof, which was over $10,000 on the original price. Fly in and drive it home. Phone 423-968-9292 cell 423-383-3832
State and local taxes, tags, registration and title fees are not included in the advertised price.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1967 Camaro RS/SS - 600 HORSES
1990 Festiva SCCA Autocross Racer
Beautiful 59 T-Bird
57 MGA Roadster Complete Restoration
Great start on a Personlized Unique Truck
1977 Chevy El Camino SS 350 /One owner local car.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door