Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern California’s premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.
This 2016 Chevrolet Corvette ZO6 Convertible is pristine and loaded with every available option, has just over 1,700 miles, and is from a large private collection with just one owner.
Finished in Arctic White with Red Leather interior this amazing and stunning Supercar is powered by a Supercharged LT4 backed by an 8 speed paddle shift transmission. And with 650 HP she fits in perfectly as part of the Fast and the Furious family. 3LZ Equipment Group including: Spice Red Brake Calipers, Ceramic Brake Rotors, Carbon Fiber Inserts, Body Aero Dynamic Carbon Fiber Kit, and ZO6 only Black Wheels. Power four wheel disc brakes, and performance exhaust finish off the outside just right. Inside find a righteous Red Leather interior with heads up display, navigation, up-graded sound system, climate control, and parking assist. This is an investment grade Corvette just right for your collection. Offered at $115,000 OBO.
For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
Buyer ResourcesView All
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1973 Lincoln Mark IV George Barris "Bugazzi"
1934 Ford Cabriolet Full Fender Street Rod
2009 Challenger Pro Charger Super Charger Low Mile
1961 Impala 13 Year Build Super Car Just Completed
1965 Corvette Roadster, Survivor Original 396
1968 Camaro RS/SS Pro Touring 427 Stroker WOW
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door