Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern California’s premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.
This 2018 Camaro ZR1 with 1LE Extreme Track Performance Package is powered by a LT4 Super charged motor producing 800 plus horse power backed by a 6 speed manual transmission. Can you say 1st to the finish line! Hyper Blue Metallic with Satin Black hood wrap and Unique front splitter. 19 inch Performance wheels sitting on summer only tires. With one owner, this is a full race car special ordered for the street and is 50 state compliant. Oversized power disc brakes with red calipers, dual exhaust for that rumble to remember, and Performance suspension with DSSV dampers. Upgraded interior with powder coated roll bar with breakaway bar added by owner.
Option UQT Track data and video recorder. MYLINK Audio SYSTEM with Navigation and 8 inch Diagonal screen. Racing bucket seats, power windows, power steering, and climate control.
What else could you want in this race ready ride waiting to be rode. Offered at $115,500 OBO.
For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1932 Ford HighBoy Roadster 396 Big Block Stunning
1965 Chevelle Malibu SS Real 138 Code AMAZING
1934 Ford All Steel Street Beast Blown 392 HEMI
1957 Olds Golden Rocket 88 Pro Built Spectacular
1957 Chevy Big Window Short Bed Trick Truck LT1
1966 Chevy Nova II Pro Touring Scott's Hotrods
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door