Survivor Classic Car Services LLC
2221 South Dock Street
Please visit www.Survivor-Cars.com for additional photos, information and a video. Check out this beautiful and well-kept 2005 Honda VTX1800! This motorcycle has plenty of pep with 107 horsepower and 120 ft. lbs of torque from the fuel injected engine running through a 5-speed manual transmission and out back via a shaft drive. The two-tone paint job on this bike is a real attention grabber in Silver Metallic with Gun Metal Gray Metallic accents. Just enough chrome make this Honda pop. Locking hard-sided vinyl wrapped saddle bags provide good storage and an adjustable windshield keeps the bugs out of your face. This motorcycle is big and steady with good power and a great sound through Vance & Hines chrome exhaust. A Mustang seat with backrest is incredibly comfortable for long hauls and looks great with the curves of the tank. For additional information on this and our other classic and collectible cars for sale, please visit www.Survivor-Cars.com. For assistance, please call the office at 941-845-4461, text our cell phones at 813-358-8830, or email us at [email protected]. We are open Monday through Friday 9-5 and by appointment on weekends. If you are unable to come view the vehicle for yourself, we highly recommend you send in a third party inspector on your behalf. We are located between Tampa and Sarasota. We are 90 minutes from Orlando and Fort Myers.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door