Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern California’s premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.
This 2005 chopper built by Twisted Chopper in South Dakota is a stunning, show quality, bitchen bike. Frame: Twisted Choppers. Motor: 110cu Revtech, rebuilt, 10 over, with the new forged pistons. Transmission: six speed. Screaming Eagle intake. Rebuilt Mikuni carb. Paint by Jason Barnes of Orange County Choppers; red and gold flake. Rims: Twisted Choppers. Brakes: GMA, rebuilt front and back. Freshly rewired. New Terry Components high torque starter.
Offered at $16,500 OBO. We just have to say that at this price, for this stunner, this one should last about a red hot minute. For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1969 Camaro Z28 Pro Street Bad Ass 555 Big Block
1970 Plymouth CUDA Showroom Rotis Restoration
1983 GMC CK3500 HD 1 Ton Dump Truck XLT Condition
1969 Roadrunner Rotis Resto #'s Match 383 Stroker
1957 Chevy 3100 Big Block 454 Trick Truck
1933 Ford Factory Five Roadster Super Car
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door