Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern California’s premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.JUST REDUCED Possible trade for classic truck. JUST REDUCED
This 1940 LaSalle Series 52 is completely restored and up-graded with 454 GM Big Block backed by a turbo 400 automatic transmission. Excellent paint, show quality chrome, and spoke wheels to round out the look just right. GM 10 bolt rear end, power rack and pinion steering, and dual exhaust. All new period correct interior, tilt steering wheel and AC finish off the interior making this street rod one complete package ready to rock and roll. Offered at $47,500 OBO. For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1971 Dodge HEMI Demon 426 Rotis Restoration
1969 Camaro Z28 Pro Street Bad Ass 555 Big Block
1970 Plymouth CUDA Showroom Rotis Restoration
1933 Ford Factory Five Roadster Super Car
1933 Ford American Speed 33 Roadster All Steel
2006 Pontiac G6 GTP Concept Coupe GM SEMA Build
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door