This is an exquisite motorcycle.
The motorcycle has not been started or ridden for a while, It remains in dry storage for preservation.
Low mileage!The motorcycle has not been operated since it resided! 4 miles showing on the odometer.
Paint: Excellent paint and paint prep with the correct scheme for 1938.
Sheet Metal: Sheet metal is in great shape with no dings or dents.
Chrome: Good condition.
Mechanical: This powerplant has not been ridden or started while in the care of the current owner.Rare and correct 1938 transmission is in the motorcycle which was noted during a technical inspection by knowledgeable knucklehead collectors at the auction. They could not find any non-correct parts on the bike.
Wheels & Tires:
Rims: Original steel rims painted black with cadmium plated spokes and nipples & spokes.
Front Tire: Coker 400 X 18
Rear Tire: Coker 400 X 18
Buyer ResourcesView All
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door