Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern California’s premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.Just Reduced
This 1999 Harley-Davidson FXR3 is all original, in excellent condition and has just over 800 miles. What more could you ask for, not much, cause this is it!!! This classic bike is highly collectable and is the first-year Factory CVO. 1340 original motor with 808 miles on it since new. (see picture attached). It will be hard to find a nicer rare bike like this with low miles anywhere, and believe me we’ve looked. This bike is in great shape and has been garage kept since new. Extremely rare and desirable, this model is considered the best FXR every produced. Offered at $21,000 OBO. For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
2016 Cadillac Escalade Like New 18K Original Miles
1956 Ford F100 Big Window All Steel Show Stopper
Orange , CA
1940 Ford 2 Dr Sedan All Steel Injected Flat Head
1969 Camaro Pro Street 454 Bad To The Bone
1966 Chevelle SS Real 138 Car Rotisserie Built 468
1937 Ford Slantback All Steel Show Stopper
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door