GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to offer this 2012 Ural Tourist for your consideration. It is powered by a 745cc 2-cylinder boxer engine which is paired with a 4-speed sequential gearbox with reverse gear. Power is sent to the rear wheel through a bevel gear with a driveshaft. While many bikes today have made the switch to electric start motors with liquid-cooled and fuel-injected engines, this has all of the characteristics of a true retro bike. The Ural Tourist is a features a carbeurated, air-cooled motor that has both electric and kick start abilities.
The Tourist is marketed as a perfect entry-level bike to get into the awesome world of sidecar motoring. It has seating for two on the bike itself with a third available seat in the sidecar for another person, dog, or even stuff you pick up while running errands. While Ural doesn't have the name recognition of Harley Davidson, Ducati, or Kawasaki, they produce a very respectable motorcycle that is sure to make for awesome adventures. Please call or email with any questions or for additional information.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door