m2 auto /classic auto &truck parts
80658 120th st
selling a rebuildable 94 lt1 engine.will leave it complete,trans can be bought for extra dollars.it is stuck,shows 109,000 miles.wiring ect goes with.we have 1500-2000 cars and trucks from the 30\'s-70\'s for parts or whole.located in southern mn.507-383-1802 steve..plus shipping.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
62 fairlane rear finish panel (parting car)
68-72 lemans clutch pedals.fits others
54 chrysler grill
51 studebaker bullet grill assy(wall hanger or?)
56 mercury station wagon side trim (hockey sticks)
30\'s willys knight front axle assy and springs
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door