Original owner 2001 Plymouth Prowler Convertible, 3.5L 24 valve, multi-port fuel injected V6 with OD autostick. The car is in spotless Like New Showroom Condition, Prowler Pearl Coat Orange color with a Black cloth top and Black leather interior. This beautiful orange cat has only 4656 original owner miles and comes equipped with Power steering, AC, Tilt, Cruise, 4 wheel power disc brakes, am/fm cassette with 6 CD disc changer, steering wheel sound system controls, auto audio sound volume changer, Keyless entry, Power locks, Power mirrors, Power windows, 3 way adjustable Power Leather Drivers seat, Power trunk, Rear view mirror heads up display, Factory Tach, Rear window defogger, Factory Chrome Wheels, Run Flat Goodyear tires, Low tire pressure sensors, Prowler embroidered floor mats, Prowler factory mud flaps front/rear. Always garaged and never seen rain, this was the last year for the PLYMOUTH badged Prowler. Included in the sale is a car cover, original window sticker and numerous sales brochures and literature, including the 2001 Chrysler-Plymouth Sale Consultant Product Guide. Collector owned, car is available for viewing. Buy this car, fly in and have a ball driving it home. I can deliver FREE within 100 miles of my location. At the 2009 Barrett Jackson auction in Scottsdale, Az a 2001 Prowler sold for $60,000+. This car is a bargin at those auction prices. For additional pictures or information, select -ask seller a question- above, or call 518-332-3498 for details. Leave contact info if no answer and I will get back to you.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door