Ford Mustang Boss 302 351 Cleveland Cal Custom Valve Covers
Used Vintage early original CAL CUSTOM Finned Aluminum valve covers for Ford Mustang Boss 302 and 351 Cleveland engines from the 70's, part # 40-2700 with the original Factory finished never been blasted, has been painted factory Ford blue engine color in the center fins, kept very clean and polish, correct for Nostalgia speed, Very beautiful condition but not perfect, some dull blemish needed to be polish out $300. Shipping is available upon request pay with Interac e-transfer or PayPal
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
68 69 70 Corvette Comaro Chevelle Nova Crane Cam
1971 71 Camaro Z/28 350 Distributor Intake Valve
1967 66 Chevy Chevelle Beaumont El Camino 4-speed
1966 Chevy Chevelle Malibu El Camino Delco Radio
1968 –74 Corvette Chevy Camaro Chevelle Crank Dual
1969 68 70 71 Chevelle SS396 12 Bolt Rear End 3:07
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door