107 E. Cedar St.
Was a very clean sharp car. No rust solid car. Had a drill battery on dash caught fire and damage dash, windshield, and wiring. Car will start. An excellent donor drive line and chassis for old pickup or car. Body is in very good condition. Buy the car and use what parts you need and then sell the remaining parts to pay for it.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door