A used pair of 1957 wheel covers part number B7A-1130A-1 with minor dings. Applications include Thunderbird, Fairlane, Ranchero and Skyliner. These parts have been kept in dry storage on the shelves of a 52 year old NOS Ford and Mercury personal parts collection. This will be sold as a pair for $85 (only official money orders accepted) includes US mail delivery to upper United States. Feel free to contact Marvin with questions 910-890-2441.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door