A new old stock parking brake indicator signal lamp socket & wiring assembly part number C8OZ-10A841-A printed on original box, part number C8AB-15883-A printed on label attached to wiring harness. Applications include 1968-1969 Ford Fairlane and Torino. The aluminum casting numbers are C4ZB-16C236-A and C3OB16C144A. This item has been kept in dry storage on the shelves of a 52 year old NOS Ford and Mercury personal parts collection. The item is in excellent condition, never installed and ready for installation. Only official money orders accepted, selling price includes US mail delivery to upper United States. Feel free to contact Marvin with questions 910-890-2441.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
Falcon fender emblems
Fender emblem 289 with flags
Rocker panel moulding C5AZ-62101A04-A
1949-50 Ford accessory steering wheel
1957 wheel covers, 14, part number B7A-1130A-1
Power window control switch FAA-14529-A
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door