This item is from a personal collection of new old stock Ford and Mercury parts that have been kept in dry storage for the past 52 years. The 1949-50 Ford accessory steering wheel is in mint condition. This is a very rare item and is only for the most serious car enthusiast looking for a NOS part when a reproduction copy just will not satisfy their needs. The wheel has no cracks or chips and has a splined shaft center hub. The horn ring chrome is in excellent shape with only two small defects due to its shelf life. This item is ready to mount. Please contact Marvin at 910-890-2441 for more information or to discuss possible trades for item(s) of fair value interest. Thank you for taking the time to view this posting.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door