This item is a very rare NOS (new old stock in box) single power window control switch for a 1954-55 Ford, 1952-54 Mercury and Lincoln. Having been kept in dry storage on the shelves of a 52 year old NOS Ford and Mercury personal parts collection the switch is excellent working and show condition. This part is ready for installation and selling for $75 (official money orders accepted). Price includes shipping via US mail to upper United States. Please contact Marvin with further questions 910-890-2441.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
Falcon fender emblems
Fender emblem 289 with flags
1949-50 Ford accessory steering wheel
1957 wheel covers, 14, part number B7A-1130A-1
Rocker panel moulding C5AZ-62101A04-A
Parking brake indicator signal lamp socket
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door