A new old stock pair of fender ornament emblems is being offered to fit 1961-63 Ford Falcon 2 door and 4 door cars. The casting numbers are C3DB-16188-A & C3DB-16189-A. These parts have been kept in dry storage on the shelves of a 52 year old NOS Ford and Mercury personal parts collection. The emblems are in excellent condition, never installed, show very little shelf wear and ready for installation. This will be sold as a pair for $75 (only official money orders accepted) includes US mail delivery to upper United States. Feel free to contact Marvin with questions 910-890-2441.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
Fender emblem 289 with flags
Parking brake indicator signal lamp socket
Rocker panel moulding C5AZ-62101A04-A
1949-50 Ford accessory steering wheel
1957 wheel covers, 14, part number B7A-1130A-1
Power window control switch FAA-14529-A
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door