A new old stock 289 with flags fender emblem part number C5OZ-16228-A is being offered to fit 1965-66 Ford Fairlane, 1966 Falcon and 1966 Ranchero with a small block 289 engine. The casting number is C5OB-16237-A. Includes original box and mounting hardware. This part has been kept in dry storage on the shelves of a 52 year old NOS Ford and Mercury personal parts collection. The emblem is in excellent condition, never installed, shows very little shelf wear and ready for installation. This will be sold for $75 (only official money orders accepted) includes US mail delivery to upper United States. Feel free to contact Marvin with questions 910-890-2441.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door