1958 lincoln continental mk 3 convertible......looks like original black paint....original rust free & dent free black plate california car...very rare original black with 2 tone black interior...great project for restoration...has most of valuable hard to find stainless, rocker moldings, ...car is missing some of the convertible items ...i can make missing parts available from a parts car for extra money...many parts available...call for info/needs...323-251-1100
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
'58 lincoln continental mk3 convertible
1960 lincoln continental mk V convertible
59 lincoln continental mk 4 convertible..
59 lincoln continental mk 4 convertible.
1958 lincoln continental mk III 4/DR hardtop
1957 continental lincoln mk 2 cpe
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door