1963 Chevrolet K10. Looking for a classic truck project ? This a is a sweet truck, it really doesn't need much, have the engine and transmission, the bed needs to be related and bolted back down of course the hood bolted back down once the engine is installed, wheels and tires are just rollers, but it's a 1963 Chevy half ton short, wide, bed these trucks finished are worth a fortune this one is clean o priced cheap considering what it is, it's the knee knocker curved front windshield
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door