Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern California’s premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients. JUST REDUCED
This 1957 Chevrolet 3100 really stands out above the crowd in this shimmering custom mix Harlequin Gold Green paint. Ford 9 inch rear, power rack and pinion, Wilwood four-wheel disc brakes to stop on a dime, slotted piston calipers, Borla S type exhaust for that sound we all love, and front air ride with coil overs in the rear has her sitting just right. Power is supplied by a new 383 stroker pounding out 425 HP backed by a turbo 400 automatic transmission. Scott Drake custom air cleaner, MSD ignition wires, GM sub frame with aluminum steering rack with tubular control arms. Inside find a stunning complimentary custom leather interior fitted with power bucket seats for max comfort, Ididit tilt steering column, center console, A/C (needs finishing), and new Alpine stereo with powerful AMP to roll with your favorite tunes as bangin loud as you want it to be. Custom cool wood bed and Billet Specialties 18 inch custom wheels on Nitto tires finish off this trick truck just right. Everything you want in a classic pickup, right here, right now. Offered at $84,500 OBO. For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
2006 Cadillac XLR-V SHOWROOM COND 20K Miles
1970 Plymouth CUDA Showroom Rotis Restoration
1973 Lincoln Mark IV George Barris "Bugazzi"
1913 and 1916 Rare Harley Pair Museum Quality
1933 Ford Factory Five Roadster Super Car
1969 Camaro Z28 Pro Street Bad Ass 555 Big Block
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door