Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern California’s premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.
This 1932 Ford 5 Window Full Fender Street Rod is all steel and is a just completed, fully documented barn find. Power is supplied by a 1973 Corvette 350 engine backed by a turbo 350 automatic transmission. Ford 9” rear end, coil over rear suspension, traditional I beam with 4” drop front suspension. Custom interior with custom seat, tilt wheel, custom VDO gauges, Lokar shifter, wipers, tilt-out front windshield, roll down rear window, and emergency brake, just for that cool extra touch. Wheel Smith custom wheels finish her off for that custom hot rod look we all love. Offered at $54,500 OBO.
For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1958 DeSoto Firesweep Bare Metal Restoration
1969 Chevy C10 Nut and Bolt Build 396 Big Block
1966 Mustang 2+2 Pro Touring Fastback Sweeet
1936 Ford 3 Window Coupe Stunning Show Stopper
Orange , CA
1965 Corvette Roadster Survivor Numbers Matching
1932 Chevy Confederate 2 Door Sedan Street Rod
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door