1951 Chevrolet 2 Door Hardtop 327 Fuelie Heads, Holley 4 Barrel Carburetor, 60 over pistons, Aluminum Intake, Finned Polished Aluminum valve covers, 350 automatic, Shift kit, Lokar Shifter, HEI ignition, Engine set low in frame for chassis balance aEUR~74 Corvette chassis extended 19.5 inches under seat area, Rear sectioned ZaEUR(TM)d after rear end Independent rear and front suspension, four-wheel disc brakes, Lowered, Fuel cell in trunk aEUR~56 Chevy quarters with 61 Mercury Comet Taillights aEUR~56 Olds front half fenders, 60 Olds grill, 53 Chevy parking lamps 58 Chevy Bumper(shortened), 53 Chevy Parking Lamps/directional, aEUR(TM)49 Olds one-piece Windshield, 56 Chevy side trim Sunken Antennas in left quarter panel, Electric Trunk solenoid with cable backup Rolled rear panel, Louvered Hood with rounded corners, Battery in trunk right quarter pan Two-Toned paint, Burgundy Mist (GM color 58-59) and Pearl White Doodle Bug pinstriping by Johnny A Billet Wheels with one-off spinners, Red line tire Custom Interior with air and heat, tilt steering wheel, Center console with AM/FM Bluetooth Electric bucket seats, two-tone leather, Electric front windows, third brake light, VDO gauges, wiring kit This car is a tribute replica of a show car my dad built in the 1950/60s which was featured in national custom car magazines and shown in car shows around the NY tristate area. This car was scheduled to be at Barret Jackson Auction, but was taken off the schedule last minute because I had a reserve price.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door