Crown Concepts LLC
3930 W. Costco Drive
Roadster fans, this is the ONE! Just arrived here at Crown Concepts, and already has the lookers coming in. This build was done the right way, featuring a Bee Bop Roadster body, awesome leather interior and matching door panels. And once you view the VDO Gauges in the hand crafted wood dash, you will know it is special.
And the power plant is a ZZ4 350 V-8, and the power to the wheels is supported with the ever popular TH350 3 speed automatic transmission, with the cool long and tall Roadster type floor shifter. And it has a 10 bolt Chevy S-10 rear end in it as well.
This is one of those rides that comes along now and then, and now is the time to enjoy an open view and cruiser type Hot Rod. If you want to enter a car show, or just go for a ride, slow or fast, this baby does it all.
Call today today to set up your appointment, and remember, we can work with financing, if needed. Call 1-520-900-7586 Today!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door