Hanksters Hot Rods
2907 Rt 119 Hwy S.
Homer City, PA
Homer City, PA
CLICK DIRECTLY ABOVE FOR MORE PHOTOS AND A VIDEO OF THIS VEHICLE !! THIS VEHICLE IS LOCATED IN OUR PA. SHOWROOM, FREE SHIPPING AND 1 YEAR WARRANTY !!Power Brakes. Power Steering. 120mph Speedometer. 15 Inch Wheels. 3.23 Gear Ratio. 454cid Big Block Chevrolet Engine. 4L80E Automatic Transmission. 6-Blade Aluminum Cooling Fan. Alpine Stereo Amplifier V12. Aluminum Radiator. Auto Gage Oil Pressure Gauge. Auto Gage Water Temperature Gauge. BFGoodrich Radial TA Tires. Black Carpeting. Black Door Panels. Black Headliner. Black Vinyl Interior. Blue Exterior. Bright Wheel Lip Moldings. Bright Window Trim. Center Console. Chrome Differential Cover. Chrome Exhaust Tips. Chrome Front and Rear Bumpers. Chrome Valve Covers. Cowl induction hood. Driver and Passenger Side Mirrors. Dual Exhaust. Edelbrock Aluminum Performer Intake. Flowmaster Mufflers. Front Bucket Seats. Front Disc Brakes. Front Tires: 235/60/15. GM 10-Bolt Rear End. HEI coil. Holley 4 Barrel Double Pumper Carburetor. Hood Pins. Hooker Headers. In Dash Clock. In Dash Tachometer. Jegs Aluminum In-Line Fuel Filter & Gauge. Jegs Aluminum Throttle Linkage Brackets. Kenwood Speakers. Long Tube Headers. Mechanical Fuel Pump. MSD TCM Transmission Control Module. POSI Rear End. Pro Form Distributor. Pyle Bass Tube. Rally Wheels w/ Beauty Rings & Center Caps. Rear Bench Seat. Rear Drum Brakes. Rear Tires: 275/60/15. Taylor 8mm Plug Wires. White Stripes. QA1 Adjustable Front Coil Overs. Visit Hanksters online at www.Hanksters.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 724-471-2975 for PA or 386-944-9219 for FL to schedule your visit today. Note: FREE SHIPPING AND WARRANTY IS ONLY ON SELECT VEHICLES AT THE FULL RETAIL PRICE FREE SHIPPING IS ONLY IN THE CONTIGUOUS US ..
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door