East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Stk#022 1966 Ford Mustang
Painted a beautiful Burgundy that is slick and straight with a black vinyl top. The front & rear bumpers are like new, parking lights are also like new. The backup lights, Rocker panel moldings, emblems are all like new. Driver side mirror is good, door handles are good, all the glass is good. Window trim is good, drip rail moldings are good, vinyl top trim is good and the grill is good. New sequential taillights. Styled Alloy aluminum rims are new. White letter BF Goodrich radial T/Z tires are new. Ball joints and bushings newer. Rear shackles are new. Magna flow dual exhaust with chrome tips are new. Good looker.
New black interior and all new. Bucket seats, center console with new shifter and handle. New shifter bezel. Kick panels with speakers in door panels, Arm rest, arm rest bases all new. Window cranks and door handles new, package tray with new Pioneer speakers, sill plates new. The carpet is new, Carpeted Mustang logo floor mats front and back and new. Steering wheel and horn rim are new, digital dash cluster is new, heat and A/C is new. Heater core is new, rear view mirror is new. The headliner and Sunvisor’s are good. Custom Auto sound with CD/MP3 player / radio receiver is new. Like new inside.
Powered by a 289 engine that has been rebuilt with new Fitech aluminum valve covers, aluminum heads, power steering, aluminum radiator, electric fan, headers, water pump, hoses, belts, fuel pump and starter all new. Runs and handles good. Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door