1963 Ford F100 with Chevy 350 Engine and Trans. 1972 Chevy front clip with power disc brakes and power steering. S10 Rear End. 15 x 14 on rear and 15 x 6 on front. Lincoln Continental electric seats with no rips or holes. Has 1966 front nose with 1964 short bed. Some rust but reproduction pieces are available. Suspension and Power Train already done. New spare. Some extra parts. Runs strong. Title in hand.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door