AutoMarket King LLC
931 wyoming ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1971 Datsun 240Z (Holland, MI) $13,900 obo You are looking at a very sharp 71. Painted in an eye catching red, the color scheme flows smoothly inside to a black vinyl interior that is in good condition. This vehicle is not perfect however at the price point it's a steal compared to others on the market. Powered by the original L24 and a 4-speed manual transmission, the vehicle reads only 55k miles which means that you can rest assured knowing that as long as it is maintained properly that it will perform for years to come.This Datsun is on it's 3rd owner and it has been partially refurbished. The 240 is in good running and driving condition and it does have a clean title. Most of it's life has been spent properly stored in a garage. Features include but are not limited to roof racks and a rear splitter, new clutch cylinder, new exhaust system, a rebuilt carburetor, upgraded LED headlights, new brake booster, master cylinder and upgraded disc brakes in the rear. The engine has also been gone through, it has new piston rings,the head has been re-machined, it does have new valves and valve springs, a new timing chain, a new alternator, and new gaskets all around. Overall, this vehicle has been very well maintained and while it may not be show ready it will not fail to bring a smile to your face. Please give us a call at 1-800-265-2975 or Mike at 574-261-6677
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door