Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1968 Jaguar XKE Series 1 1/2 Roadster: A Texas Car out of Storage Since 1982 with American V8 and Automatic Transmission This 1968 Jaguar Series 1 1/2 E-Type Roadster is an excellent Texas car to restore and has had an American V8 engine and automatic transmission installed at some point in its life. Metallic green with tan interior. It's been off the road since 1982 patiently awaiting straightforward restoration. A very exciting project with lots of potential. This desirable and highly sought-after Series 1 1/2 E-Type Roadster is not to be missed by any enthusiast. Price: $42,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door