Classic Car Deals
!!!Call For Location!!!
1967 GMC C10 stepside. I have been restoring for a while. Time has come to get rid of it. Have no more time to invest time or money into it. Has a 350 engine, truck runs great. Drop spindles, dropped in the front and the rear. New leaf springs, c notch kit in the rear. New seats. New carpet.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door