Classic Auto Mall
6180 Morgantown Road
1948 Diamond T Truck
The Diamond T Motor Car Company was founded in Chicago in 1905 by C. A. Tilt. Reportedly, the company name was created when Tilt's shoe-making father fashioned a logo featuring a big "T" (for Tilt) framed by a diamond, which signified high quality. The company's hood emblem on trucks was a sled dog in harness. From its beginnings manufacturing touring cars, the company later became known for its trucks. By 1967, as a subsidiary of White Motor Company, it was merged with REO Motor Company to become Diamond REO Trucks, Inc.
This model 306H 1 1/2-ton truck is quite the Barn Find. Back in the day this truck was considered the Cadillac of trucks. With its flathead 6-cylinder engine of 236 CI. producing 28.36 HP. backed upped by a four-speed transmission and Eaton 1350 two speed rear axle it could really get the job done. Maximum GVW is 13,500 lbs. This truck is a very nice restoration project for some lucky old truck enthusiasts. Check this one out today. Please note, this truck does not have a title and is sold on a Bill of Sale only.
Classic Auto Mall is a 336,000-square foot classic and special interest automobile showroom, featuring over 100 vehicles for sale with showroom space for up to 1,000 vehicles. A 450 barn find collection is currently on display.
This vehicle is in our showroom in Morgantown, Pennsylvania, conveniently located just 1-hour west of Philadelphia on the I-76 Pennsylvania Turnpike. The website is www.classicautomall.com and our phone number is (888) 227-0914. Please contact us anytime for more information or to come see the vehicle in person.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1970 Chevrolet Malibu
1940 Ford Deluxe
1950 Plymouth Special Deluxe
2002 Chevrolet Camaro SS Coupe
1970 Pontiac Catalina Convertible
1955 Ford Sunliner Convertible
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door