1980 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 project, stock tranny, stock 305 with a corvette cam, aluminum intake, only 2,000 miles on the fresh rebuild, rear ended only messed up the bumper, put a black parts number on it. Runs and drives great. Positive traction. 3 inch cherry bombs and no muffler. It roars when you get into it, all in all it's a fun car and it's fast.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door