1955 Chevrolet Wagon is a fast and fun car!! It is quite the attention getter. *** It gets 15 mpg and 2000 RPM at 70 miles an hour on the freeway. It has a long list of goodies and I will include most of them. There is ssoo much, I might leave out a few details. Take a good look at the undercarriage photos. This car is BUILT to be durable, hook up and go straight. ** It has a 1969 balanced - 30 over 427 cubic inch Chevrolet engine. ** The heads are Hi Performance ** Big solid lifter cam ** Merlin intake with 750 Demon carburetor with stainless steel braided fuel lines ** Tremic TKO 5 speed transmission ** Stage 2 hydraulic clutch ** Four core radiator with twin cooling fans ** 410 positraction rear end ** Narrowed DANA 44 ** Tubbed rear -- with Micky Thompson S/R 33x16.00x15 tires ** Bralus brakes: front disc, rear drum ** No power steering or air conditioning ** Stereo with CD player ** Chrome IDIT steering column ** 10,000 miles on drive train ** 110 AMP Alternator ** Monster tach with shift light
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door