790 Alabama Ave
Here is a very nice 1935 Ford Sedan All Steel car. This car runs great. It has a Flathead engine with dual 1 barrel carbs. It has Eldebrock heads with Offenhauser intake. The dual exhaust sound very good. This car has been converted to 12 volt. An electric fan was added to keep the engine running cool. It starts up easy and purrs like a kitten. The 3 speed manual transmission shifts out good. The body is solid and the paint looks good. Not sure how long car has been painted. The bumpers and Grille look great as does all the chrome. The wide whitewall tires with the red spoke wheels set this beauty off. The matching spare is on the back like it is suppose to be.It still has mechanical brakes but they stop good. The battery is located in the trunk area. The interior looks very good as well. The seats, carpet, headliner and door panels are in good shape. The drivers door panels is not as good as the other 3 but still good. It has had blinkers added and they work as do all the lights. The original speedometer work as do all the aftermarket gauges. The windshield still rolls out at the bottom. The emergency brake even works. Underneath the car is impressive as well. The floor pans are very solid with no rust issues. This car is a good driver car in very good condition. Call Ken at 404-512-1295 with any questions or email me at [email protected] See alot more pics of this car as well as all our inventory at www.bigostreetrods.com
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1935 Buick Sedan Streetrod 350 V8 700R4 PS PB AC
1966 Chevy Malibu 350 V8 4 Speed Muncie P/S P/B AC
1988 Ford F-150 Lariat 302 FI V8 P/S P/B Cold A/C
1934 Chevy Truck 400 V8 Rack & Pinion Steel Body
1940 Chevy Business Coupe FRESH BUILD Super Nice
1954 Chrysler New Yorker Wagon VERY RARE 440 V8
Bremen , GA
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door