200 E Cypress St
All steel 1940 Willys coupe, 472cid Mopar HEMI, BDS 871 Supercharger F/I, TCI 737 3-speed transmission, Strange 9 rear end 4-link, Line/Loc-trans/brake, Art Morrison chassis, 32-spline Strange street/strip axles, power windows, power locks, Vintage Air, Firestone air bags, disc brakes, custom dash, rear view camera, leather monogrammed seats, Clarion FM touch screen, full roll cage, mp3, DVD, CD, Sirius, trunk entertainment center flat screen TV, suicide doors, sectioned hood, tear drop blower opening, 3rd brake light. This very wicked Willys was built to run on pump gas.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door