AutoBarn Classic Cars
325 McGill Ave., Ste 500
STK 2599 1973 Ford Bronco Sport
This 1973 Bronco II Sport is a classic '70s off-roader, but this 'horse' is more Breeders' Cup material. The current owner performed a full frame-off restoration in 2015 and everything is top-shelf. The body and custom steel half-cab were professionally re-sprayed Gun Metal Grey. A new fiberglass hood is raised, the bedliner is sprayed and all chrome is outstanding. Our Bronco's functional interior was fully restored to better-than-original with gray cloth high-back buckets fitted with Corbeau belts and diamond-plate dash and door cards. There is an 8,000 RPM tach, full set of gauges and rear tinted-window. Your music is provided only by the sound of an amazing Summit Racing/ATK crate motor. This 347ci small-block is rated at 450bhp/400lb/ft and is fitted with 2.02/1.60 aluminum heads, aluminum intake and AED Performance 750cfm dual-feed carburetor. Other performance features include a .544/565 hydraulic roller tappet cam w/1.6:1 billet aluminum roller rockers, MSD ignition, aluminum radiator, electric fan and full-tube headers. It is backed by a rebuilt C4 4-speed automatic transmission, 2,000rpm stall Billet torque converter and fully functional transfer case that engages 2WH/4WH/N/4WL. Front hubs are manual Mile Marker units and Dana final gearing is 4.30:1. The rock-solid frame supports off-road suspension with components from Wild Horses and James Duff including front/rear coil springs, heavy-duty shocks and panhard bars. Pro Comp aluminum alloy wheels mount 315/75x16" Nitro All-Terrain radial tires. The Bronco II is also equipped with power steering and power disc/drum brakes w/dual master. Put this stunning Bronco II in your driveway and be the envy of your Blue Oval friends. ALL VEHICLES SOLD "AS IS".
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door