702 N 1st St.
Check out this Beautiful 1968 Pontiac GTO restored in a dark green metallic with black bucket seat and console interior. This Goat is powered by a 400 4 speed manual transmission and drives great. It comes equipped with front disc brakes dual exhaust power steering factory tachometer and is riding on a very nice set of PMD rally rims with RWT. This car came from the sunny and dry State of California and if you look at the trunk and floor pans it shows. Its exterior paint has a great shine laid out over a very straight body. Its black bucket seat with console is amazing from the dash to the rear shelf. But the best thing with this gto is the way it drives. Its a blast to drive and handles really nice up the road. Visit Coyote Classics online at coyoteclassics.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 641-512-4727 today to schedule your test drive.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door