GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
The first generation of Camaro was built for the 1967 through 1969 model year. And even though that seems like a short run, these cars are still some of the most collectible Camaros depending on the Engine and Appearance package you chose, and there were many. Engine options were as many as 12 in 1969 with three main packages that included the RS, SS and Z/28 with several special packages sold through GM and specialized dealers of performance parts and installation.
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to present this freshly restored 1968 Chevrolet Camaro RS for your consideration. There are just 50 short miles on this since the restoration. The break in oil is obviously still in the car. The owner has had the car for 3 years and got it from Nevada. The car features Edelbrock aluminum heads, solid roller camshaft, Holley 4 barrel carburetor, aluminum intake, Hooker headers, Moroso wires, 3.73 posi rear end, BFG radial tires on 15 inch steel wheels, leather TMI bucket seats, spare tire, Pro Comp oil pressure and temperature gauges. The car was painted 4 years ago and has a new interior. This car over all is in excellent condition.
This is a stud inside, outside, and underneath! It's a lot of fun to drive and an absolute head turner. Please call or email for more details!
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door