GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
A well maintained C4 Corvette is quite possibly the most bang for the buck in the used sports car arena. For 1991 the C4 series got a face lift that gives the car a smoother, more rounded nose, plus front fender strakes and squared off rear taillights were some of the highlights. Workmanship also improved as part of the C4 series evolution. These cars implemented the rock solid 5.7 liter V8 fuel injected motor producing 245 HP backed up by an impressive 350 ftlbs of torque. This torque monster also features front upper and lower A-arm suspension, rear independent suspension and 4 wheel disc brakes to deliver power and handling one would expect from a true sports car.
This Beautiful 1991 Corvette Convertible is riding on new tires. Cosmetically the car shows very well. It is finished in Corvette Bright Red with a cloth interior. The car comes with the original dealer brochure as well. The Corvette also has power windows, AM/FM/Cassette player with power antenna, leather wrapped sport steering wheel, Bosch ABS Anti-lock brakes, air conditioning, six way power driver's seat. The Corvette sold new for $40,000 and is priced to sell and is sure to please.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door