Motoexotica Classic Cars
2340 Cassens Dr.
St. Louis, MO
St. Louis, MO
This 1967 Pontiac GTO was created for the 2002 film "xXx" starring Vin Diesel and Asia Argento.Features shaved door handles, Chevy ZZ4 Crate motor, custom color-shifting "Blasberry paint from "House of Kolor"A compressed air powered weapons system including a hidden cache of weapons that is revealed when the rear seat panel rotates forward, headlights that fold back into the front fenders allowing a pair of missile to track outward from the upper headlight ports. Everything including a rear surveillance camera, GPS navigation system laptop computer and more are controlled from the high tech dash unit.Stealth and international secrecy are part of the spy game and a sliding license plate panel allows one of two different plates including the actual KY 29-0 plate to be visible. Exterior: Purple // Engine size: 350 Ci - Chevy ZZ4 - 5.7 liter // Engine type: V-8 // Horsepower: 355 hp // Torque: 400 ft lbs ***THIS VEHICLE IS LOCATED AT THE BRANSON CELEBRITY CAR MUSEUM, 1600 MO-76, Branson, MO 65616***
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door