GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to offer this gorgeous 1950 Ford Deluxe Coupe. This Ford is finished in beautiful red exterior paint over a very tidy two tone gray interior. This car has been selectively restored and received some very tasteful vintage style upgrades.
This Deluxe Coupe is powered by a Flathead V8 engine equipped with vintage style supercharger, Offenhauser Aluminum Heads and Edelbrock 4 Barrel carb, 3 speed manual transmission and rear wheel drive. Other highlights include: excellent chrome and trim, beautiful body and panel fit, steel wheels with hubcaps, auxiliary gauges, original style radio, etc.
Mechanically, this car is a sleeper style build as it delivers excellent performance and confident drivability.
The 1950 Ford Deluxe Coupe is an iconic early 50's American car that has continued recognizability and desirability. A hot build as the car here will command global attention.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door