VOLO AUTO MUSEUM
27582 VOLO VILLAGE RD
During the fabulous 50's Buick debut a massive new grill with 4 fender "Vent ports". Body was fitted with the new "sweep spear" massive chrome side moldings initially called "Riviera trim". Available late in the year production on the Roadmaster Convertible. Roadmaster was identified with 4 chrome holes in the front fenders trademarked as "Vent Ports". This model known for its massive view wrap around windshield. One of Buicks flagship cars built on their largest non-limo chassis. This car is one stunning show stopper. One of 2911 built and appears professionally restored to show quality. A beautiful laser straight body clad in mirror finish Imperial blue and totally wrapped in a ton of show chrome - from the massive tooth grill to the Riviera sweep panels and fender ports; the rare Imperial blue highly accents all the show chrome. Interior all new tan leather fabric with matching top boot and wool carpet and liners. Dash, gauges, radio and steering wheel all appear restored and good working order. Powered by recently tuned Buick 8 cylinder 152 HP engine mated to the 2 speed Dynaflow transmission that runs and drives to Buick exceptional standards. A rare opportunity to own an investment grade model 76C Roadmaster convertible that would stand out in any fine collection. "Wouldn't you rather have a Buick"? Youtube video available upon request. Call our classic car division at 815-385-8408 for video and/or vehicle information.
Chrome Side Mirrors
Full Disc Chrome Caps
"Riviera" Stainless Side Sweep Panels
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door