1965 Plymouth Sport Fury Convertible, car has a 426 wedge engine that is not original with a 4 speed transmission. Car was born as a 426 wedge - 4 speed (365 hp) but again it does not have the original engine. Engine has been dynoed and has approxmentaly 15,000 miles on it and runs very strong. Trans shifts smooth with not issues. Car has new red paint,, powertop works great, new custom interior, car is supposedly one of only 15 built with this combination. Car is not perfect but is one fantastic car. Radio works great. Car has a lot of spare parts also like New quarter panels, grilles, gauges, hood 8/14/17 Just Reduced Price From $40,995 To $34,995
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door