20950 Rogers Drive
The cutest 4 seater in the early 60s must have been the 1960 Nash Metropolitan. This '60 Metropolitan is powered by the Series 56 1500 cc Austin inline 4 cylinder engine which puts out a whopping 55 horsepower. The driver shifts this Metropolitan's 3 speed manual transmission using the 3-on-the-tree column shifter. This Metropolitan sits on whitewall bias tires wrapped around 13 inch color matched steel wheels with "M" hubcaps. The Autumn Yellow and White two-tone exterior paint is in excellent, show-worthy condition. The brightwork and chrome on this 1960 "Met" is in nice shape as well. The white and grey vinyl/cloth split bench seat interior is in good shape and is correct for this vehicle. The white vinyl convertible top with matching white boot are in like-new condition. If you're looking for the cutest little cruiser, give us a call because this 1960 Nash Metropolitan is for you!
*1.5L 4 Inline Cylinder
*3 Speed Manual
*White Vinyl Top w/ Boot
*White & Grey Vinyl/Cloth Interior
*Trunk w/ Deck Lid
*13" Color Matched Steel Wheels
*"M" Logo Hubcaps
*Autumn Yellow Exterior
*Odometer reads 41,010 miles
If an inaccurate automobile price is inadvertently listed on this Website, Seller reserves the right to NOT honor the erroneous price.
For more information and a current list of vehicles, call 763-428-7337.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door